There are many entry-level Android systems on the market now, and they are also very cheap, especially some domestic machines; Entry-level, although it is an intelligent system, but often very low configuration for those who can not afford to buy good people, face the slag machine on hand, 256MB memory, V6 single-core CPU, 500MHz....... How can it be? Let me share with you some of the best practices and strategies for Android optimization
· The system's own storage (ROM) should be reserved at least 20MB (the system needs a certain cache space during the use of the system, it is important to retain a certain ROM because the system will keep warning when the ROM is insufficient, so it is recommended to retain your total ROM size of one-tenth)
· Do not open any special effects, such as dynamic wallpaper, window animation, etc. (Android system provides colorful "dynamic wallpaper", this function is extremely consume storage and CPU, usually few people open high configuration machine, so low configuration do not open for good window animation, generally will not affect the memory and CPU, but will make your machine change card, so recommend low configuration machine all closed)
· Except for software such as "security and antivirus" and "ROOT licensing", other applications are best transferred to the SD card; Security antivirus software can be installed 1 (because the software installed in the system ROM can be started from the boot, so antivirus software and authorization have to be installed in the system ROM, the rest of the software is basically "passive software", such as browsers, installed on the SD card and then run when needed, saving the system ROM space security antivirus software only installed 1, Mainstream antivirus functions are almost in place, install more extremely memory consumption; If the machine does not have ROOT and does not need any functions, you can consider not installing any anti-virus security software) PS: Here we recommend a security software with a small memory footprint and full functions - LBE
· Try to habitually exit the application after using it, instead of hanging in the background (Android system has a strong background function, almost every software can be hung in the background, the background operation occupies memory, so after using some passive software, such as browser, try to click the internal "exit" button. Instead of clicking the return button and HOME button antivirus/optimization/acceleration software generally comes with a one-click process cleaning) PS: Android will automatically end the background idle program to free up memory when the memory is insufficient, but this process is cumbersome and annoying, so try to maintain the habit of manual exit on a low power machine
· Clean system cache garbage regularly; 1 month to restart at least 1 to 2 times (in use, the system will produce a lot of cache, software in use is also the same, regular use of software to clear the cache, save space, add machine speed because after restart all processes, services, applications, RAM, SD card, the system will initialize reload, empty the redundancy, so after restart will add machine speed to a certain extent; For those who turn off the phone every night naturally needless to say, it is best to restart once a month)
· It is recommended that ROOT then use security anti-virus software to prohibit program background self-startup and boot self-startup, which can greatly improve RAM (common problem of Android system: almost 90% software will background self-startup, so as to push advertisements in real time and speed up software startup, which occupies RAM memory extremely, and pop-up ads are annoying)
· Install compact software, old version software, low occupation software, and low configuration special software (Android software is getting bigger and bigger now, catching up with PC software, low configuration machine naturally can not bear such as 2.0, LBE, stick bar version, Oupang, cool I music......) It's a very small piece of software. There are many users to change their own software, low custom and so on....) PS: Here I recommend to you most of the low fit software I have collected at present [browser] Pleasant motion browser, UC (smart version /MINI/7), Open (MINI/7 series), Super rabbit [music] cool me, every day beautiful [video] MoboPlayer [desktop] holo, 360 desktop, Extreme desktop [antivirus] LBE security master, An doctor, Hai Zhuo home [optimization] Hai Zhuo acceleration, RAM manager, permission master, [chat] 2011 2.0, 2012, WEB, post a simple version of the [assistant] assistant, peas, 91 here also incidentally recommend some low match games to destroy the shooter, take life raging, a little gunfight against the anti-terrorist elite, kill The Three Kingdoms, Match people play tennis, whitewater speedboat, air battle 1945, piano of the best, very jumping, Panda Parkour, cutting fruit, Resident Evil, Thunder Racing, mini game park, 3D high-wire walking, gba game collection, shooting apple.............
After ROOT, you can delete the built-in application of the system and free up the ROM space of the pre-installed software (when bought, it must come with a lot of pre-installed software, usually not needed, but some are set to the system software can not be uninstalled; Second, ROM also has a lot of basic built-in software, such as music, video, counter, some do not need, some people have a better third-party software can be replaced, so you can also delete the ROOT after you can delete the above can not delete the software, generally use anti-virus software and so on) PS: Before deleting, confirm whether it is really unnecessary or not important. It is recommended to use software with "recycle bin" (that is, can be restored after deletion) function to streamline the system to ensure that in case of END
· If you want to play some large games with a low configuration machine, you can brush [3D artifact] (3D artifact is a program similar to [graphics card driver], used to prompt the display performance, adjust the game display energy consumption, effect, reduce the display occupation......... With it, a low-configuration machine can also play some 3D games, large games, etc.) PS: 3D artifact non-software common application 1. Make sure you ROOT through. 2. May only apply to processors with a dominant frequency greater than 1GHz. 3. The installation process is more complicated, there is a chance of failure, and there is a chance of brick or problems
If you want to use a low RAM, run more programs at the same time or want to run large program games, you can use the virtual memory (SWPB) (Android system is based on Linux, so support similar to windows "virtual memory", that is, use a part of the SD card space as RAM. Make low memory can also run multiple programs at the same time, large application network there are many one-click open virtual memory software, relatively simple. Requires a 6x speed SD card, otherwise there is no effect 2. Virtual memory will cause SD card life problems due to repeated reads and writes to SD card 3. You need the support of the system kernel; otherwise, the startup fails. 4. You can use 5 only when you need ROOT. This will cause various problems, such as failure to read SD card data during use....
· If you want to improve CPU performance, you can use [CPU overclocking software] (Android CPU and computer can be overclocked, there are many one-click overclocking tools online, can quickly and easily exceed the default CPU frequency limit, improve the efficiency of programs and games. In addition, the function of [CPU downclocking] is also very extensive, in order to reduce energy consumption. Therefore, low power can also use the CPU frequency reduction tool, and now almost every anti-virus software, acceleration has built in this function; Downclocking is naturally less harmful, but overclocking is more dangerous) PS: 1. ROOT2 is required. Need CPU and core compatibility support 3. Overclocking is likely to cause crash, error, brick, etc. 4. Overclocking reduces CPU life and may cause CPU errors
· Brush pure green ROM system (out of the open source Android system, there are many kinds of brush packages on the Internet, different brand models have their own brush packages, there are many versions, ROM optimization can improve the use of the effect, some ROM comes with "prohibit software self-opening" "home", has also beautified the UI, notification bar, etc. So you don't have to download third-party software to take up space; Some ROMs have also been streamlined and optimized to save ROM space; Some ROMs have special running effects, which can reduce the occupation so that the application can run in the best state. You can download the "one-click brush" software on the Internet, or you can download the brush package yourself. Some domestic machines, cottage machines, and lonely brands, may not be able to find the brush package on the Internet, brush package is not interoperable, there is a small chance that may cause failure to boot, brush machine failure and so on
[Routine maintenance] is basic maintenance, without risk. [Expansion optimization] is deep optimization, with risk
Any configured Android machine can be optimized according to the above maintenance, not limited to low configuration machines