Cuttlefish is easy to cook, do not need to fry too long, fried meat will affect the taste. This dish doesn't need salt, it's just salty with light soy sauce and Lao Gan Ma.
Cuttlefish small 200g
Old godmother right amount
Proper amount of cooking wine
Light soy sauce
Pepper to taste
1. Tear off the skin of the cuttlefish, remove the eyes, wash the teeth, and cut into pieces.
2. Cut onion in rings and chilli into chunks. Dice ginger and garlic.
3. Heat the wok with oil and fry the ginger and garlic until fragrant.
4. Add the cuttlefish and stir fry until the cuttlefish is out of water. Add cooking wine and cook for two minutes
5. Add red and green peppers and saut until cooked.
6. Add vinegar, light soy sauce, Lao Gan Ma, pepper and stir well.
The information illegally crawled from experience