A tutorial on how to paint sneakers with markers, starting with a Faber-Castell 399, then coloring with prismacolor's grey series and two yellow markers (PM17 and PM19).
American (prismacolor) Sanfu marker grey series and two yellow (PM17 and PM19) and grey series
1. Begin to draw the line draft well, the line is relaxed, do not depict too rigid, light and heavy.
2. Use a light marker to separate the material and leave the two blank. Don't draw too dead.
3. Same as the previous step, mainly to distinguish light and dark and material light and shadow
4. Make the relationship between light and dark more obvious by deepening the color with emphasis.
5. Further increase the light and shade, material contrast, so that the light and shadow effect is more obvious. Add some details and highlights at the end.
This is the final effect and the tools used
Pay attention to the characteristics of the Sanfu marker pen, beginners when coloring as slow as possible, you can use a small pen bar edge frame and then use a large pen to draw, it is best not to too many strokes, otherwise it is very bad
Pay attention to the change of the turning point of the surface, and the pen should follow the surface and light.
Finish with a white highlight, not too much,