A sign of modern life civilization is the emphasis on health and beauty. Health includes mental health and physical health. The important role of psychology is: to guide us how to live a better life, psychology is for the service of life, can let us know more about themselves, understand themselves, so as to be more clear what we want, what to pursue to make our life more exciting.
This page is taken from experience without authorization
Course training object and task
(1) Analysis of course use
1. Provide psychological knowledge training for people with non-psychological background
2. Entry conditions for aspiring psychological counselors
3. Job requirements and professional title evaluation standards for other related occupations (such as human resources, education, medical, party and government, etc.)
1. Interested in psychological counseling or psychological training
2. College students majoring in psychology or related fields
3. Other professionals who require certification in psychology
4. For psychology lovers who are willing to learn the basic knowledge and skills of psychological counseling
1. Continue to popularize psychological knowledge
2. Training of psychological service junior talents
3. Provide introductory education for new entrants into the psychological service industry
(1) Theoretical knowledge
There are six basic theories to learn: basic psychology, social psychology, developmental psychology, abnormal psychology and health psychology, psychometrics and counseling psychology
▪ A brief history of psychology;
▪ Master the basic concepts and theories of the above courses;
▪ A preliminary understanding of the historical changes, industry status and prospects of psychological counseling;
▪ Understand the nature of psychological counseling, professional limitations, main methods and techniques, and the growth process of psychological counselors.
(2) Operation skills
There are three chapters of skills and knowledge need to learn: psychological diagnosis skills, psychological counseling skills, psychological test skills
▪ Master and apply the ethics of counseling;
▪ Master the basic techniques of psychological assessment, commonly used psychological tests, case conceptualization and other methods;
▪ Mastering consulting Settings, establishing consulting relationships, collecting and sorting data, participatory techniques, influencing techniques, and effectiveness evaluation techniques;
▪ Initial mastery of relaxation training, rational-emotive therapy and help-seeking therapy.
The psychological counseling training course was developed by the Institute of Psychology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in response to social needs.
As the only comprehensive psychological research institution in the country, and the affiliated unit of the Chinese Psychological Association and the preparatory committee of the forthcoming Chinese Psychological Counselors Association, the Institute of Psychology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences plays a major professional support role in the psychological counselors examination of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security. In summary, this is all the content that Xiaobian has sorted out for you today, and I hope it can help you.